HOLA A TODAS

Chillies are my favourite plant to grow. They are easy to grow and come in so many varieties from the colours of the flowers to the fruit. I have grown many over the years and I must say this one is right up there with my top 10.
Black Cobra Chile! Wow, its gorgeous. The flower is pure white and the fruit is jet black standing to attention on emerald green stems. I was a bit nervous on tasting it as it looked hot, very hot but was quite suprised at the heat. It was spicy dont get me wrong but I have had hotter (Rocoto Chilli). Now these chillies are tricky as they actually turn bright red if left on the tree and double the hotness which I found out by mistake..OUCH!
Black Cobra








I have also just planted three other varieties Ghost, Rocoto and Trinidad Scorpion which is the hottest chilli in the world, I am hoping to make a Hot chilli jam with them. So now is the time to plant and they should be ready by the New year.
Ghost

Rocoto

Trinidad Scorpion


Comments

Popular Posts